Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, January 15, 2012

resign

Hi all
I just resigned from everything i was doing.
I resigned from working in commerical cos tat company has a lousy management which they claim its damn gd. Well.. at least all the staff think tat it is lousy, only management team thinks that they r good


previously i had joined npcc in my sec sch days. n is very happy to be able to join in again after NS. but after that, MOE changed policy to 5 day week. sadly i had to resign and i found opera.

Now I also resigned from opera.
surprised?
actually not.. i pre-calculated the resignation even before i started. surprised? no lah.. some of u knows tat i know fortune telling.
it was calculated that this year is my final year. although i bought many new toys, but when its time to go. its time to go.
i started by watching my favourite yang lihua's show in theatre n will end by watching my favorite ye qing's show in audience.

ang had asked me to join in for 1 more show which she will give me slightly small roles then i got more time to spend with other things. but drag n drag, no end. but she is happy tat i can finally get my song correct.. but felt its a waste that i resign only when i get it right.
Well.. I had told her previously. If i cant learn the correct key, i will resign. but i am almost correct, still i resign.

i felt tat i am quite fortunate. at least i know tat this is e last show which i doing. although i did not have any big role, but at least i got a shot at a few roles which i wanted to do. well, i think ren gui is e best role i had and i had performed the role best although got some hiccups.

regrets? no, wat is there to regret when u already know u had to go. in fact, i m looking forward to see wat is install in my next phrase of life!

i had my share of something which not many ppl will experience

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sred said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all
need!b Keep ‘em coming… you all do such a great job at such Concepts… can’t tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!
wish to get a visit Schedule1 for tax and business solution

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home