Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

exam over

YEAH!!! Exam Over!!!
Can official take a break liao... Can go back opera liao... Can go shopping after work liao...

I walked into the Expo exam centre. Its a hall full of tables and chairs... In a way, it looks quite grand to me. Sua ku...

I had to complete 5 questions within 3hrs. By the time i finished compulsory questions 1 and 2. I am left with only 1.5 hr. I started to panic. However, i completed the whole paper by 5.36pm. 9 min before my schedule. I normally leave abt 15mins to do some checkings.

I realised that my Question 1, which carries 32marks have some errors. But its too late to rewrite the answer, dont have liquid paper, unable to squeeze in some calculation. I know i bang car liao... The dream came true as expected...

Anyway i met Yanhong outside the hall to take cab to airport. By the time we reached there, we are the last to arrive. After farewell dinner, i saw them though the gate. Unknowing why, there is suddenly a feeling of emptiness.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah... which paper did u all take 2d? wow.. u mean u can fin the whole paper? if i recall correctly, i never finished any of my papers in full.. xj

10:28 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

hahaa... 2.3 Tax

9:36 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

no wonder ppl say u smart... no complete paper still can pass...

10:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was heng, not smart! if i recalled correctly, my level 3's last 3 papers i scored 50, 50, 53! hahah.. but i damm proud, cos i only attended 3 days revision class - and passed due to right tips! xj

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home