Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Peony Pavilion II

i was saying tat i was unhappy with the mu dan ting which i borrow so i went to library to borrow another ver. this type a 1,000 over page version.

i saw miko the book. She read it before...
wat u expect me to say? Gan Bai Xia Feng

This ver follows the chinese full version with english translation. i yet start e book as i reading Feng Shen Bang book II.

I had a bad habit of reading a story over and over again... but either my eyes got problems or my memory got problems. i will find parts which i cant recall from the story even though i read the same ver of book twice.

fyi, i read RTK 6 times already. After these 2 books, i may go another round provided my schedule allows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home