Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, July 09, 2006

new script

so excited when we received new script last night.
when i got there, teacher appointed me as boatman. first to be appointed for e show. miko's mom smiled at me n said "i was e previous boatman, now u take over"

When everyone reached, she started 'arrowing' ppl for gcb's show to be a marriage squad. Hey! I am in also!!! Er... any1 getting married, can ask me to b in ur marriage squad also. i dont mind helping out. hehaaa

During the going-through script, i was given another appointment. This time, servant.

Shiok right! so many roles... Can do fashion show liao!
Hopefully i able to take sufficient photo. Must buy camera soon liao...

I was looking at e script this morning. Guess wat... I found another suitable role! Constable.
Heehehee... Greedy right...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..maid also suitable leh, want or not?

7:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may consider

10:12 am  
Blogger juanjuan said...

fasion show?? hahah... so u better go learn some cat walk!

12:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home