Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

stock check

i got 1 of e worst stock check today...
went to a warehouse of a branded clothing shop in sg.

The warehouse is super big... almost e size of half a football field with tons of clothing laying everywhere...

I waited there til 10am before they got started...
Then Peter, e accountant, told me tat e previous auditor did not come early... (how to do stock check if u dont come early... every1 count finished then u come to sign meh? cant be mah...)

I was standing all e way til eat grass time whereby i could finally pluck a few grass to eat n rest my legs... After which... its back to count clothes...

Imagine opening almost 100 boxes juz to ensure that the amount is right... (but in e end... all r wrong...)

I noticed that there is price tag on e clothes. wow $30 for a baby size shirt! my shirt so big also $30, baby's so small also $30!!! no wonder Singaporean dont 1 2 give birth...

E adult clothes looks ok to me only... thinking of asking if got discount if i buy direct from them or not... but to me, its a form of bribe... so forget it...

with regards to gcb... i comment at others blog... no point blogging e same thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home