Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

1/2 yr review

Actually this review is to be done on 30th. but since i free today, might as well type something.

This half yr, did not achieve much except

1) Finally pass my 2.1 and 2.2 after so many tries.

2) Got a chance to learn something new (opera lah, wat else) and hopefully have time to study more into it

3) Made a lot of new friends. Unlike those friends i had made, these new friends are not ordinary friends but consider good close friends to me. When i in trouble, they will more or less there be there to help and give advice.
When i was in army n poly, ppl tend to take u as wat u r. I not saying that they are no good but though the army guys stay together most of the time, due to different appointment n training schedules, we tend to be busy with our own things. But still i would like to say thank u to Eric and my best army friend, who give me e nick of 3-cup drunk, Andreas.

These group of new friends taught me how to change my tunes though i still trying to get it right, give advices to manage certain things. I would like to thank tian, liqin, qiuyue and miko for spending their time on me

4) Another group of friends whom i may not know personally but is there to hear er... see me talk rubbish. from their blogs, i m able to learn more things and there are things which make me go dig more abt their topics eg mdt (i still reading... hm... mdt also got md, same as my name hahaa), . at least i dont read RTK throughout the year this time. They also managed to uncover bad habits which i had but i dont know abt them. Hm... wonder how they did this... mk, xj, ac, mx, frannis, piano thanks

hopefully i can change for e better in e second half. Please more more point teach :P (translate chinese)

5) After retiring from backstage abt 10 yrs ago, i m back! but this time, i on e front stage. Though, my role is not heavy but i prefer it this way as i half work, half study. Now i 1/3 work, 1/3 study, 1/3 opera. i had abandoned my npcc career but took up alumni treasurer appointment. But i not going to spend too much time there as such, i told my assistant 'u do the work, i do the check'. Hey, if every1 doing work, who check? heheehe

speaking of tat, heard there is a bbq in sept. How come e chairman got no more news n meetings abt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home