Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

street opera

i had a curse with me.
whenever i bet ball, i cant got temple.

the curse did it again when i play Italy vs Australia n went to GCB n yesterday's Portugal vs Holland n went to Guan Yin Tang.

Sian...

I also broke a nail. Something could had happened to one of my friends... Wonder who

Its e first time i went GCB watch street opera due to e distant. But due to my working location, i decided to go there provided i can find some1. (remember my policy)

I found tat liqin and miko's mom r going thus go with them. Some of their costumes are quite nice. The same problem occurred. Every1 like to talk at the same time n e music is a bit louder than the speech. Cant make out wat they talking...

I was enjoying the show tat i forgot to take photo for blog

2 Comments:

Blogger fr said...

there was a st opera at pipit rd, macpherson, was taht you saw?

6:34 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

went cheng huang miao. i hardly go macpherson area

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home