Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Book 3

i think i gila liao...
finished Feng Shen Bang Book II within a week.

i still wondering y the immortals scare their names to be written in e Scroll of Feng Shen.

Went to do some research on some deceased opera fans which miko had introduced. But need to find out more. However before this... need to start on Mu Dan Ting Book I.

I will be having tight schedule in July. We were requested to attend some opera functions. Afterwhich, rehearsal for new shows. Dont think i can blog so often liao. Anyway, mostly words also. U all c liao also bored.

I c if can get some pic from e functions.

I 1 2 buy a proper camera, but i looked at my expenses account. Oh dear!!!
Overspent last month by a few hundred
This month i also red liao
My major expenses in e upcoming months. July got insurance (60% of salary), Aug got ACCA class (30%), Sept got tw (100%), Oct got exam fee (20%). OMG... when can i buy my camera... This does not include opera makeup class, opera lesson, opera makeups, transport and food.
looks like i need to walk to work liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home