Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, July 07, 2006

Xin Yan Ling

Went GCB to find my mom today. She said she is there n asked me to join her. so i went to find her after returning library books. Ya... completed Book 1 of MDT, still got 2 more

To me, i think its 1 of e worst show i ever seen so far...
Those normally on e streets, at least i will stay for 1 - 1.5 hrs standing there to watch

Got there around 8.40pm. I was sitting at e final roll behind my mom. She didnt see me although i was juz behind her.

Waited til around 9pm before they start singing a few songs. During this period e scene was quite bo liao...
Saw MX leaving after tat...

Abt 9.30, i went to mom n said "Bye, kua bei lo ki. I going home to watch China show"
Mom was surprised to see me. She wanted to ask me company her but my China show overrule her. hahaa... In e end, she gave me her buyings n asked me to bring home...

I dont like Liang Pian... this show virtually all e costumes i saw r with too many shiny plates

Dont tell u y wat i gain from e 3 scenes i watched.
Must stay tune to Tang Bo Hu dian Qiu Xiang. hahaa...
hahaa putting some commercial first...

2 Comments:

Blogger juanjuan said...

really so bad ah? heng didnt go there waste time :p

2:04 am  
Blogger A.C. said...

Xin Yan Ling is my "virgin troupe" where I started acting as Ju On!Hahahahahaha!!! XD

5:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home