Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, September 03, 2006

dvd player

i received e full ver of the missing of "Beggar and Rich Gal" disc 11 and was cutting the show so that i can link to disc 10 and 12 til 2am last night.

This morning, i woke up around 9am and tried to copy the my dvd. But it seems that there is something wrong with the format. I downloaded a few programs from the net which can convert mpeg to dat. This is because i tot the vcd normally are in this format, i should b able to watch via the dvd player in this format.

After spending 4 hours converting the file, i am able to play via computer. (which is already possible since i switch on the computer this morning.)

I wanted to test watch via my lcd-vcd-dvd player. To my dismay, it cant play!!!

OMG, i wasted almost 6 hours (converting n dl programs) doing nothing!!!

Finally at 4pm, i quit liao. i sms a friend of mine.
Tat guy told me tat u can only disc copy vcd/dvd but not redo ur own cd!

Wah Piang... I got a 'state of e art' computer but i dont have the technology to do such things... Wat's e point of spending a few K on computer? I spent almost $2k juz to buy this junk for my birthday present last yr...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...quite funny...i was thinking of you meddling with your equipment..

not time wasted, actually you learn during the process

i also 'wasted' time trying to cut and join clips nicely..

11:59 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

lesson learnt. Dont know, ASK. hehee

1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home