Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, September 28, 2006

education

EM3 will no longer be in sight. This means... no need to watch "I Not Stupid" liao. hahaa. Hm... dont think i watch before also...

Actually with the system of selecting own subject, will be better in Sec 2.

I wanted to study A Maths in sec sch but result not good thus was posted to technical steam and i failed technical. Funny right... Failed technical yet, pass engineering dipolma.

Anyway, i went to find my pri sch report card and was reading through the remarks which my teachers gave.
I saw something which caught my attention very much...

In Pri 1, music teacher said "mostly accurate in tune and rhythm"
In Pri 2, "able to sight read rhythm"

Bluff ppl 1. hahaa...

But the remarks by Mrs Leong (P6) touched me most.

2nd Seminar: "In whatever you set out to do, do it well. You will feel a sense of satisfaction and achievement for doing something well. Work steadily and conscientiously at all times"

1st Seminar: "Revise work regularly and IMPROVE UR HANDWRITING"

My ex manager had said my handwriting is worse than doctor. Then she started calling me Professor.

Then i need to do something abt me soon. For almost dont know how many decades, i did not listen to Mrs Leong advice to be "Work steadily and conscientiously at all times"

Latest news, China students lazy to write and their parents encourage it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home