Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, October 30, 2006

9 9

today Chong Yang... Must climb hill. haha...
(Ancient Chinese view) On Earth, the biggest number is 5. In Heaven, its 9.

As such, the emperor being the biggest person around is also called 9 5 Zhi Zhun.

Today also birthday of 9 huang ye.

Anyway...
I spoke to my mom to help me with some of the costumes. She said she prefer to watch Sin Sai Hong then Ang. So its seems that i am the only one without any inviting ppl to the show.

After which, i left to Ang's place again to get some other help. I intended to study at night. But suck thumb...

When i came home, mom asked "What u act"
me: "Prince Uncle. Higher than King type"
mom: "u doing fri right? still got ticket?"

Aiyo... first tell me not interested to support my interest. Now wanna watch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home