Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, November 05, 2006

head row

my head starts rowing for this show...

1) first for last night's show, though the scolding yet start but i already start scolding myself for poor reaction. though i went for almost all the rehearsal yet i reacted so badly. to make things worst... my role is not very heavy! deserved to chop head

2) i also do not do well. i keep forgetting that i am blind, but i look like partially blind only... dont know my role well enough... deserved to chop head

3) i promised miko that i will protect her hairpiece which she lend me for first scene but it somehow found onto the floor. i very useless... cant even protect a hairpiece, how to protect a person...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi MD, you spell wrongly, I think you mean roll..or maybe you mean something else...

7:58 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

row lor... the type whereby some1 going to throw my head into the water and treat it as an oar...

ok ok... spelling error...

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home