Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

radio

saw ac's blog on radio. thus gave some 'live' shows which i was on.

While in army, we got nothing to do during guard duty. So i called in FM1003. During that time, they allow ppl to talk rubbish on air. E lucky caller was allowed to do a 1 min recording. so most of the time, either i was singing or talking to air, saying hi to other listeners. then other listeners will say hi to me also. Can u imgine me killing chickens on air.

The most recent time which i called in successful was in Oct.
The program was hosted by Jianwen and Limei. They wanted to encourage ppl who are disappointed. I was quite upset abt my singing and the Indian show is coming. I had 1/2 song to sing and i still hitting wrong keys. So i msg in.

Jianwen called me and had a little interview with me. Those usual questions lor... Y u like opera, how long u learning, etc.
Then suddenly Limei said "Sing 1 paragraph for us"
Everyone knew its 'illegal' to speak dialect on air. Well... despite me turning them down, they insist me to sing. Er... i think they were fined $10,000 after that.

Last night, our dearest Zhenqin, as usual got lost in the rain while driving us home, switched on Capital 958. They're interviewing Aston Tan, producer of the Sin Sai Hong show in museum. Then SSH's 16 yr old guy called in and sang du ma.
While Zq was not in the car for a while, i asked tian if she wanna called in. She was excited but dont dare to answer. I wanted to call but scare say wrong thing. Then Yilan volunteer to be speaker provided we managed to call in.
Well... I managed to get to the line... but was on hold by the host... Sian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home