Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, January 20, 2007

no kissing

my lips swell out of the blue!
well... not exactly...
went to the dentist to buy torture

i had not been there for almost 14 yrs. since there is a new tooth, i tot of asking someone to vertify if it is pullable and to check my front tooth.

i called Dental Centre but need to make appointment and the earliest is 9 Feb. so long!!! i might as well wait til 3 march... they can also clean the rou gan in my teeth

so i went to check my house's nearby market. total 2 dentist. but 1 of them looks like a partnership, the other is solely owned.

of cos go for the solely owned 1 lah... cheaper mah... partnership tend to be expensive and solely owned tend to be more friendly

there is a newspaper article saying that my dentist, Dr Ngoi, was the top student in NUS er... in 1983...

upon entering, there was nobody in the waiting area.
as i reached there about 10.30am, i tot there could be ppl in the treatment room. aiya... dental need to wait very long one...
to make things worse, i dont bring my mp3.

after 10 min, e nurse asked me to go in. Wow!!! first customer... wonder got discount or not...

after i open my mouth, Dr Ngoi said "dirty... urs is quite dirty"
he explained that my teeth are alright but my gums are quite damaged and offer to try clean them up (at a price, of cos... $150... there goes 1/3 of my camera)

he took a ma jiu needle and poked me! Ouch! see wat he did



the whole lips swell lor. no kissing for 1 day... my poor mao xiong...

anyway, i was told to go back again for check up in 3 mth time... now i need to open an account for provision for tooth treatment...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee...more check ups and your camera fading away....

but you get profits from shares and other investment, right?

12:21 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

i invest not speculate lor. concept different.

investor park their money n dont take out.
speculator goes in n out to earn quick profit

12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home