Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, February 16, 2007

work out

Actually i been quite busy this 2 months.
I woke out at 6.30am to go for a run on sunday morning. Hardworking right...
Then did some running on tue and thur, hoping to build up some strength for my singing.

By the time i got home, its around 10.30pm. So tiring... I hope to continue this for a while but after cny, i will standby to continue my studies.

Hopefully, i can find time to do some running...
Gd news is i managed to do 3 pull-ups now, compare to just 1 when i got enlisted
Not bad right...

ok ok, dont pull my ears... i kana callup to go for RT as usual...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha....wat not bad, at least 10 then not bad lah!

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home