Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, May 06, 2007

charity show

as i was behind my study schedule, i decided to stay at home instead to do some catch up.

when teacher and mei jie were on tv, my parents' eyes are glued on tv.
after the performance ended, my mom had been asking for the lyrics for the 1900 song. *faint*

she always says that she is not interested in teacher as she is already old. after the show, she was saying 'wow her voice so nice'.

a few minutes later, my mom's opera friend called.
they were chatting abt the performance.

then suddenly, my mom started to 1900 again... she got problem remembering the 2288 section of the song and asked me wat is it.

10pm, mom asked me 'who got the most donation'?
me: cai qin got first with abt 40,000 calls. teacher got 30,000. grasshopper got 20,000.
(i got nothing to do and do some monitoring)
then she 1900 again...

she said she wanna learn that song to sing to her friends 2morrow.

there is an interview during news. yes... she started to 1900 again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home