Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, July 16, 2007

HeritageFest


The festival is in Suntec.
I thought that the stage wont be ready til wed as there is a food festive ended yesterday.
Anyway the opening ceremony is on wed by Dr Lee Boon Yang, Minister of Arts.
We are pleased to be performing there on fri @ abt 6.30pm.

Not sure of the cast but we doing "Qian Nv".
Duration, i think its abt 1/2hrs, so that we wont delay dinner time (talk cock).
Program of the day is not out when i visit the site.

Hope that u will come...
As for 走音王子,not sure if he is singing

1 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

aiyo... why u reveal the time and venue and ask ppl to come see. My god.

Sian like hell lor, I still don't have my normal voice back. I cannot sing properly and you still ask ppl to come watch!

12:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home