Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, September 26, 2009

teaching

if i were to teach, let's see.. wat subject can i do..
1. english n chinese is out.. cos my base is not strong.
2. science is also out
3. technical, dont look at me.. although i technical engineering student but i have no interest in it. no point asking me to teach something which i am not interested in.
4. music.. forget it.. i music deaf..
5. history, social studies and geography seems to be at the back of my finger tips but i think i need to do lots of preparation cos its been years since i touch those subjects
6. accounts, i think i might go mad to teach ppl basic.. but its will be fun. keke

i had a chinese teacher in my sec sch. she juz play the tape and wants us to listen to it.. its a lame way of teaching and caused almost the whole class to lose interest. so tape listening is 100% out. think i rather use examples, past yr papers to teach juz like my lecturer..

o well.. happy children's day

1 Comments:

Anonymous fr said...

maybe these 2 - maths, computer appreciation

10:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home