Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, July 13, 2006

doctor

ya i went doctor again...
e 4th time since i join this company. dont know y i suddenly become so sickening... must be feng shui problem with the office... tell boss to change liao, he dont want...

e first was in Dec after my exam, e second was in feb after Qian Nv's performance, third was in june before exam n now again...

i wanted to go buy camera but e stomach still giving problem...

i used to visit the doctor downstair (Dr Lim) but he's closed. so i went to the 1 i went on my 3rd time. tat clinic is very expensive... 3 medication cost me $45!

I like Dr Lim, always take rubbish with him for 5 min after consultation and we will laugh and joke around. Funny right...

But this new clinic e doc only know how to smile at u at what u talk n he dont talk abt other things except medication. boring.. AND he charged me $45!!!
If i go Dr Lim, at most he will charge me $30...

The previous time i went to the new clinic, i came home with 4 medicines n cost me $35. This time only 3 medicines and is so x

Now i know doctor also had mid-night charge...

as i was on cab to find a chinese doc, i sms some1. this person very stylo 1... by looking at e sms, she know wat is e 'cause' of my illness. though she got it wrong, but the reply is really cute...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...so before exam and before your performance your must consult feng shui master chen leh..

you mean you 'saw' 3 doctors - the expensive dr, the chinese dr and the stylo dr all for the same illness

9:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..see who's medical fees more.. urs can claim?

8:46 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

expensive doc c for stomachache which is not cured yet. stylo doc i c everytime. these 2 can claim. chinese dr (chinatown) i c for bones, i got back problem. all my MO say my back got no problem, my sen seh say got problem. so i visit chinese whenever my back super hurt

1:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home