Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Horsy

i got an early birthday present this yr! er... still got a few months away though...
so excited with the gift that i start playing with it since i got off e mrt. then there is a couple sitting at near e long mrt corridor. suddenly i heard e gal saying "i also 1 tat thing, so fun to play with". i think the guy gave me a long stare. But heck it lah. my horse can run faster than him.

during commerical while i was watching Han Wu Di, i trying finding a stable for it. But the cloth cover for my drill cane was too small. So i decided to put it on top of the wood cane casing

Tell u something silly. After i received my appointment as NPCC Honorable Instructor appointment, i went to beach road to buy a drill cane. e cane is carried by staff sgt for drill purpose. But was shared among e cadet instructors.

Those canes in sch was there since 1990s lor. the cadet inspectors told me it was there since then. (my CI graduated in 2003) So i decided to buy my own. After MOE changed to 5 day work week, i decided it time for me to 'hang up my cane' and make a box casing as memorial. Although i still went back school to help out weekend big events, e cane is not required.

On top of my cane box is my brother's army officer sword.

So wat's e silly part? my box cost $150, but my case cost only $ 30. (my box is more x than my bro's cos its custom made.)

Hm... wat to name my horsy... will add into comment once i think of something shuai. Any suggestion from any1?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home