Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

thank u

first i had to thank all those who msg, msn, sms me today.

to my surprise, the first msg tat came in is from MK!!! cos i dont expect her to remember.

seconds later, sms pic came in from an alumni committee member, Junfeng.

1st call came in at 1pm from zhiyi, my assistant treasurer, whom i asked her to make me a song but she failed.

3pm, a call came in from the guy who asked if i kana accident after i wished him happy birthday, wilson. sickening right...

then i started doing dingdong things with 3 replies. special thanks to mx, kenneth n shixia

end my day, with msg from zhiyi's sister, zhilan, who is my sec sch classmate and lisa, my penpal. But lisa call me while i having class

unexpected email from taiheng who is in US came in after midnight

Hm... Total got 10 msgs...
well... actually i only expect 4 at most...

Anyway, THANKS FOR REMEMBERING!!!

a few ppl asked y i dont take leave to rest.
But wat's e point of taking leave with no1 to accompany n had to go for study at night.


So wat i got for myself?

these lor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home