Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, December 21, 2006

fire drill

Not going to blog why my brother switch on the fan at night and make me sneeze my way to sleep today... but

My office building conducted fire drill today. As my colleauge, Jeremy is new, boss asked me to bring him down (just in case...)

We are at the 12th floor... As the lift is off, we had to use the stairs.
At

I msg someone telling her abt the exercise. She replied that its good for shen duan. (but i rather go shopping than walk down the stairs)

I thinking... wow... only about half way... when will the stars stop flying...

Yeah... My reward for completing the exercise... A bottle of water and a book which i got it already last year... way before i join the company... thinking of giving to my cadets leh...

As usual... shopping after work. A scene which one hardly see in shopping centre... ice skating...
hm... the last time i ice skate was about 7 yrs ago... remind me of a gal whom i no longer contact liao. wonder how is she doing
《茶花女》
本人想起此美人
往事脑海繁复起
发生事情如昨夜
心中后悔已经迟
maybe i will blog abt her when i feel better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home