Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, December 07, 2006

大事一定II

The exam was at 3pm but i left home at 12pm to go for lunch and straight to expo.

I put a set of lecture notes into my bag as usual. There are 2 questions, Q3 n Q5 which is on the financial standard, a 25 point question each.

XJ: u know right... THere are 100 over standards to follow...
its impossible to read all standards overnight.

Q3 is too difficult for me cos its a question covering the entire standard, meaning 25 points on 1 standard whereas Q5 is partial of a standard with some use brain question. As I got no time, so i can only do 'island-hopping' and attempt question 5.

After meal, i slept on the train til around City Hall. Was woken up by some noisy youngsters.. Cha Si!
I took my notes out to try cover the defination of some standards.
What the HELL! How come 2.4 notes is inside! I tot i put in 2.5 notes!

No choice, i had to try get familiar with the exam format. Luckily, i brought out the right past yr paper.

In the exam hall, i looked for the new pen which i bought (it was in my bag). On Sat, i bought a new pen, just in case my pen is out of ink. I stared at the color! How come its purple! Must be the colored lights that caused my error (i got a bit of colorblind)

I knew... u will think its very drama but i so sway lor!

My mom dont like me joining opera. I had to prove her that i can pass my 2.3 in June and keep her mouth shut for a while. 2.3 is tax, i quite familiar as i working on company tax daily.

I not facing only internal problem. i also facing external.

my colleauge had only 5 papers and i had 8 papers. I knew my salary is higher. So if he finished faster, then he likely to take over my senior audit position else will get higher salary.

I believe that your head is what size, u wear what size cap. If you want to wear bigger size head, make ur head big first. But can u imagine, a newbie 1/2 yr experience, getting more salary than u, just because he finished his exam first?

Heloo, i got 2 yrs experience and i not comparing those outside my office. If i want to compare, i dont think i deserve less than unexperience assistants who completed acca in Big 4 who are receiving abt $2,300... Yah... i got far less than that.

In actual exam, my cashflow cant tie (25point), conso cant got problem (25pt), redraft P/L also got problem (25pt). And my Q5 cant do! i try to write rubbish on the paper, also got no time. Si Mi Sai!

I had wanted to 欺车(2.4) 保帅 (2.5) as i more familiar with 2.5 but now i a goner. How come everything goes wrong in this exam! I only wanted to try score 51 also cant meh...

Declared this Saturday off to san xin... Maybe to east coast, enjoy the breeze. Maybe to pasir ris to do fishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home