Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

sick + contra acc

like i said, i was on mc today.
sian... no1 call / send regards. hehee... never mind lah. i also dont tell anyone except those in office.

but wx said she will help me call bibo bibo if i faint on e road later when i go coi for meeting. how kind of her. hahaa

i stayed home the whole day to wait for e singtel guy to come to repair my house phone as it is noisy and play shares.... cny coming, need to find money hehee.

as my fund is limited, i dont play much. i scare of losing money, which will result me holding the shares instead of quick sell. i also wanna recover some money from the dental cost cos i dont think i can recover from boss.

fund chosen, capitalreit @ 2.63. i had missed trading at e opening price of 2.56 as i wanted to see how to markets goes first before playing.
my traget price, 2.70. as i had no intention of holding it too long, i juz wanna draw out once i got a small profit.

by 2pm, e price hit my target. i withdraw immediately to earn a profit of $140 (exclude commission + brokeage fee). my net profit should be around $60
not bad... 1 day pay. hehee

but... as it approach 4pm, e price rocket to 2.86. sob sob... how come i always sell so early...

e last time i play, i sold e share at 5cent profit but it closes at 15cents.
my skill is not there yet lah...

i need to recover some 3k due to prior year loss.
Fr: dont tell me to buy camera hor... only $60, i dont think they wanna sell me also

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor thing, hope you have recovered from your flu and gum problem...

And wish you make more money from shares in the coming weeks!!

10:20 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

thanks for your concern

i dont normally make money one cos i park there mah. later boss see me not working and only monitor shares.

my flu wont get well fast. i expected it to continue for another week at least

12:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home