Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, February 18, 2007

cny countdown

As usual, i was not at home the whole night. Normally, i will hide in Chinatown or MS for fire crackers / fire work but this yr i wanted to try something different - go temple for first joss stick.

I thinking if to go play Bumper car. Last night, i saw small kids playing. So boring... They dont play til 'fly out of the car 1 lor'

I left home already 10pm. On the way to a temple, my friend sms me to ask me go Chinatown but he put me aeroplane at 10.40pm. Sian...

I decided to carry out my plan but it was 11pm. Not sure if i could make it on time.
Anyway i just went.

I dont understand why people countdown at 12am while midnight is at 11pm. I follow Chinese timing when it comes to CNY and my birthday.

After the temple bian xian finished, i went to watch some dragon and lion dance. The only word to say is... Great... The lion walk on wire...

The entire temple was smoky. Eyes are almost in tear while i was moving around the temple. As i was leaving the temple, a group of crowd was there to pray for fortune.

CNY 15 days cant complain things right... Ok lor, i dont complain. C for yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

祝你:新年快樂 萬事如意

11:05 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home