Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, March 08, 2007

attacks

suffered a few attacks this week.

1. Main issue is shares what else. i made an error in my projection. i tried to do a contra with my wife capital but suffered $2k contra loss due to the sales. luckily, a purchase 3 yr ago soften my loss. in the end, only earn a bit. i am determined to win back that 2k! hope the economic crashes soon.

so... what does this means? my tw trip delay lor! my camera delay lor... my 3G hp also delay lor!!! wat u expect? 2k leh!!! i not considering my cheap selling as my loss. i only consider that 2k as my loss. (hp abt 300, camera abt 850, balance air ticket with some hotel stay n sleep on street in tw)

jeremy lost $1.6k + 1 more contra yet done. potential loss of $2k+ also. unless the share he wanted to contra go up by 6 cents tomorrow else he will lose abt $900. if he passed the test, he will earn er.. $200? (not including the 1.6k loss)
that guy play shares without capital...

2. there is some problems in work. accountants send things to us without management approval.

in the end, management scold auditors for having weird balances in the accounts. i am very pissed off with it lor.

3. on 1 side, some friends ask me to help them search for job or having job vancies in their office asking me to find ppl. on the other side, i seemed to put up a very big mark in my name :p

so wat am i 忠? 奸? must work hard to change the view of these friends!!!

Good news!!! i am at Ep 15 of Kimi liao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home