Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, February 24, 2007

busy

i looking at my schedule for March.

First Week - I got lessons every day lor! from monday to sunday! There is a career fair during this week also. Dont even know if can squeeze time to go take a look or not

Second Week - IT Show and class. Teacher is expected to return within these few weeks. So this means, my weekends are fully booked. My weekday is booked by course class

Third Week - I hope to start my report by this week. I already had a topic in mind but i dont know if its easy to write or not. Hopefully, the annual report of the company i have in mind arrived by this week.

Forth Week - I think opera class should increase by this week as there are quite a lot of shows for us to learn n of cos i still need to work hard in my singing.

Gush! I think i may have a nerve breakdown by June. I aiming to clear my degree by Oct and hopefully my course by 2012.

6 more papers! JIA YOU

My annual schedule is always fixed one lor.

Jan - Feb Rest and exercise training
Mar - June Study
Jul - Aug Rest
Sept - Dec Study

Even during rest months, i dont have time to travel. sigh...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the degree n course are two different things??

what degree r u taking?

7:23 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

i doing ACCA now.

Once i complete Level 2, its optional to do a degree in applied accounting.

I am still 1 paper away from completing that level

1:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why need until 2012 (5 yrs??)to complete ACCA? thot u said only left L2 1 paper + level 3?xj

3:06 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

aiyo... 1 paper 1 semester mah. all theory papers leh and all the dates are so close.

then i put provision for failure also mah. hehehee

4:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

overly prudence. xj

1:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home