Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, February 19, 2007

cny 07 day 2

my relatives coming to see the new sofa... lets see if they can squeeze in this small flat or not.

first thing in the morning, i need to keep my scripts and JunMa (horse whip) so that they wont ask too much questions.

mom said 'keep them! dont malu me'
dad said 'they may take and spoilt the whip'

of cos i listen to my father lah. (although the conclusion is the same)

i also have problems keeping my teddy bears... too many liao... scare they later say i still a kid...

today is also a scary day, no reason provided but i think some of the readers know.
anyway, i leaving house at 6.30pm later to go gcb. c u all later...
i only appear there if there is 'god' show. heheee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home