Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, March 11, 2007

IT Show 07

was at the IT Show on thu - sun except sat.

was only interested in 2 items: hp n camera.
i already planned to touch my reserve if there is a good bargain ;-]

thur - went there after work. the crowd was not really there whereby i manage to walk the 2 levels of showrooms.

fri - forgot to do comparsion for the camera, but hack it lah... i already know what i want... juz went there for fun. Guess what i found! They giving more freebies!!!

sat - was requested to bring a braised duck. Hm... i only know most places sell roasted but not braised. Did some internet search on fri night, saying that Tiong Bahru / Outram got good ducks and planned there to buy but mom said she working OT and ask me to housework instead. No choice... But the time i finished, its already 12pm.

情报 said Clementi got 1 nice stall. Went there but i dont seem to find the place. *faint*
Took Bus 7 to Holland Village but i think everyone dont like me lor.. All sold out 1... I was running late. If u know my style, i normally go there earlier than most ppl. I started to panick, luckily managed to get 1 when i reached Holland Road market.
I was relieved when comments said that it was not bad.

sun - met some pri sch mates and went together. The mountain was so high that quite a few routes had been blocked to maintain the flow
Weijie got a Sony T100, i got Olympus FE230.
they threw me 2Gb memory, total of 3 batteries! Poor jie... he was quite jealous abt it...
I estimated abt at least 200,000 went there today for final day. Most ppl, like me, go there pick cheapo...

next month need to save for hp liao... any recommendation?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, i thought your wife capital use already, still got reserve.....

you like olympus?

9:44 am  
Blogger Miko said...

HAHAH.. I want to buy N95 hp...!!

11:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was considering N76. provided i managed to make 1k this month. md

12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home