Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, July 19, 2007

late

i hate late comers

although once i angry for a while, i will forget abt the incident but these type of ppl r difficult to be pardoned.

YY jio me go orchard a few yrs ago. Tat time, i got pager while he got hp and pager.
We are supposed to meet at 2pm. At 2.30pm, i called his hp and he told me that he is on his way. Guess wat... He just slammed his door.

At least give a msg that u are late lah... then i stood there like animal in cage for ppl to see for 2 hrs for nothing... waste my time leh...

not the first time lor...

a few weeks later, he did it again.

a few month later, i finally got a hp. i tot i could be reached by then. Guess wat... He lated for 1 hr without calling to inform me

I JUST CANT STAND LATECOMERS ESP LATE WITHOUT TELLING.
thus u will see me msg ppl even if i will be late for 5min

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think 10-15 min is ok..if mor than 30 min, you no need to wait also ok.

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home