Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, August 05, 2007

concert

went to a mini concert with the gals to renmin theatre for a mini concert.

when i promised them that i will be going, i was quite worried. Cos after i promised them, i just remembered that i was on mobilisation standby that day. Country first, before self. sigh...

as it was approaching 12noon, i decided to go for an early lunch. while eating suddenly my sms sounded, it was quite 'scary' as i did not pack my things. i am not expecting a call-up before or after national day lor. to my relief, its from a very sian person. hahaa.

abt 1pm, another sms sounded. i was watching the tv opera by then. was quite puzzled lor. there is no signal on the tv how come my sms ring. to my surprise, its from boss. So sickening... my client wants a file urgently but boss asked me to email her. How could i email her? i not in office mah.
so i told boss to that the file was sent on thur and self-service email her again as the scanned copy is still in my pc.
then boss reply 'could u resent her from the resent folder?'

suck thumb, had to switch on the pc and do it at home.

2pm, the golden hour... was thinking which attire to wear as the concert is at 4pm. i will be late if i delay too long.
2.30... bo chup liao... change into civi and run to mrt. i wanted to go back office to get my jacket in case the theatre is cold. i was running with flu.

when i reached office, my boss had left. too bad, no jacket for me. i made a quick dash across the road to the theatre as i dont wanna be late.
to my surprise, i am the second to arrive.

the last concert that i watch should be Qiao Jie Li christmas concert which was abt 3 yrs ago. wow... that's quite some time ago...

anyway, the theatre was surprising full house. fyi, my mom went on the sunday 7pm show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home