Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, January 11, 2009

luck

i bought myself a 7Star formation recently, and is still deciding where to place to generate my luck.
the 7 Star Formation was used in Romance of Three Kingdom when KongMing wish to lengthen his life. but general Wei Yan destroy the formation on the last day of the rite.

in the end, i decided to place it in my working cabinet which i newly bought late last yr.

i also decided to change my location of my wen chang ta to the cabinet. the wen chang was formerly placed in the living room but apparently i failed my exam in june. the cabinet was bought in around september, hopefully i can clear my exam soon.
i used to have one under the praying table. but apparently, the earth god is not happy and my ta spoilted.

i will blog abt my other feng shui treasures once i got them

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you seen this blog by a feng shui master:
http://eastpalace.blogspot.com/

2:37 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

juz saw keke

2:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home