Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, July 15, 2006

bi wen zhao qin

Need to start the day from last night. After i got home from doctor, i asked my mom if she going gcb to watch cos i doing many scenes. tomorrow i only doing 1/2 scene. then i can shake leg liao
Guess wat she tell me?

"I going Tampines. They last day, so must support e taiwanese there."
(i went tampines to watch for a while. the sian kor keep coming out n make clown. i cant tahan. wanna watch longer but stomach cant take it, so i retreat after 1/2 hr)

Back to this morning... As i yet make my cai yi, i went to Chinatown to look for a plain white shirt. Guess wat brand i buy?


Cant find my Panda brand 1 leh...

My first scene was a servant, luckily not maid... I wore back the Qian Nv's costume

I got xiao mei - xin en- to pose this for me. hm... looks like she 1 2 pao xiu qiu...
Tian walking up to Xin En to request for e xiu qiu

Guess wat?! "His" proposal is accepted!!!

Shy Ms Tan, dont want to get married off.

Mdm not happy with Ms Tan, wanna 'qin cai' married her off
I think Mdm got too many maids...
After tat she came to me "Y u take me walking downstair "
Me: "Natural mah"

(Some ppl going to think tat i dying to get married that y have such storyboard. Hey the pic juz link lor. Anyway e gals in red r not acting as maid hor)


Opss... My Fu Zi changing... She chong from Tian Fu Gong to GCB

My second costume. HAhaa... only change hat... i having problems looking for my eyes via hp...
We went kopi after e show. Wanna know wat happen during e show or after? refer to other's blog. cos i only got these photos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home