Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Living corpse

Not sure if my predictions coming true again or what... But i successfully predicted 2 things this week...

well, today i became a 'living' corpse.
went for singing class in afternoon. teacher used her music-only cd and wants us to sing. before she starts, she said "Lai Si Ji Pai (来。死一次)"
as usual, she had to spend quite a lot of time to correct my errors and i even got myself detention class! thus i 'died' a lot of times...

in army, i got remedial training. in singing i got 'detention' class. in studies, even worst, retention!
looks like i really is a jack of all trade but master of none.

during 'detention' class, teacher adjusted my 7 Zi Diao and Wang Yue Ci. She concluded that of all my xiao diao, only Wang Yue only miss off by a bit.
Hm... i tot Wang Yue is 1 of the more difficult xiao diao. How come it miss by a bit and tunes like Liu Jiao Mei Ren and Hua Gong Yuan, i got so many problems.



we did some fighting scenes during opera class. before she starts, she said again "Lai Si Ji Pai"
COI No. 1 Lame-ster replied with 'Jin Ni Wa Si Zhen Zui Pai Liao' (today i died many times already). Although i knew ppl dont like to hear such things, but i happily do again cos practise makes perfect. My mouth sometimes juz like to rattle silly remarks off...

As i am quite slow learner, i dont seem to get things right and keep NG-ing. When everyone got it right, i still get things wrong. Zhenqin, who always kana scolded for not paying attention, also did better than me... Ki Si Kah Hor...

Our No. 1 lao sheng is sick, we decided to go over to visit him. (my mom said he's e best when she watched Maha)


Waitress recommending some dishes.

May looking for nice dishes for all to eat

E rest looking restless while waiting for dinner to be served.

3/4 way through the dinner, May requested for 2 glasses of ice and to refill the tea. When the waiter came back with the items, May replied "Thank you dear"
Ah Suan's husband and I saw the waiter a bit blushed and his smile so big, as if he is floating... (a bit kua zhang)
I wont comment on how good / bad the food is. Cos my reply will be good as i hardly go restaurants to eat.

After meal, i noted that there is a pond whereby ppl can 'walk on'

Teacher posing for someone else, since my hp is already taken out.... Shun Pian...

The place is full of this type of trees. (cant name the place due to work reason)

Actually, the restaurant is one of my client. I knew this place can do fishing but no1 seems to be interested to go. So i dont tell ppl of the location.

Too bad i dont see the boss before, else will shout "Get ur director to see me! I dont wanna see ur manager, i wanna see ur director" heheee

But i dont really like to go client's place for meals / lunching with client, etc.
If the boss is not there, not so bad.
If he's there, i will have a feeling of 'owing him a favor in work', esp when he gives discounts.
Owing favour doesnt mean anyhow do work but in terms of speed, correctness of documents, amt of time to disrupt his operation, ensure that he wont get fine, etc.
This is also 1 of the reasons why i dont wanna go to Big 4.

There is once whereby my client wanna treat as there is not food centre nearby. We went to Chinese restaurant. 3 person ate abt $150! (client, me and my senior). After that, dont know why, i start to sweat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home