Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, December 28, 2006

phone down and misssing

my house phone is down...
cant call in but can call out.

so no phones for my mom. haahaa...
they are so irriating...
when i watching tv and dont feel like listening the phone, they will keep ringing til the phone auto cut off. Irriating right...

I got a feeling that i will lose something this yr (lunar yr). my mom lend out Qi Gai and Qian Jin to her opera kaki... but they dont know each other names, dont have telephone no. 1 lor... and my mom still wanna lend them shows...

i told my mom to recover them but she got no way to contact them unless they met at opera. i hate it when mom lend the shows out leh... i dont mind make a copy for them but she loan them without telling me 1 lor.

i borrowed Jun Chen Qing Shen but i remembered that i got a copy, so does my dad. But mom insist that we dont have it... i a bit sick of her lending things out lor... I lost Zheng De Xia Jiang Nan and Miao Jin Shan, other missing titles unknown... my uncles coming over for cny, dont know how many shows going to get missing again. better find a place to hide the shows...

Its not that i selfish lor but they are like Liu Bei...

quite pleased that i received my 1 mth bonus today. As i heavily overspent in dec due to subscription (safsa, acca, icpas, internet 'yearly subscription bills'), this sum came in handy to cover them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home